The international Easter Postcard Exhibition "Easter Postcards from 1898 till today"
takes place every year in another country at Easter time.
Because there are 193 independent countries in the world the exhibition can be
hold in 176 other countries.
No Exhibition settled for: 2020, 2021
If you know persons or organizers who want to take the chance to hold the exhibition
in one of the 176 countries, then please contact us through using the following data:
Stefan Fadinger Str. 32
On this About-Page
you find some
information about the manager Mr. Franz Salzmann.
Conditions for holding the international Easter Postcard Exhibition:
- The organizer has to pay nothing.
- The organizer tries to care for the security of the Easter Postcards during
the Exhibition but he has no obligation.
- The build-up of the Exhibition will be accomplished by the manager Franz
Salzmann to the agreed time. The organizer has to provide pin boards, glass
cabinets or other adequate equipment for fixing the Easter Postcards which will
be in small clear plastic folders. In the case of pin boards the Easter Postcards
will be fixed with the clear plastic folders with four pins in each case or
- In an hour of information Mr. Franz Salzmann will motivate interested people
to think about the time where they wrote Easter Postcards by themselves. During
that time the attendants will have the opportunity to touch the Easter Postcards
which will be in small clear plastic folders. Interested people are also
welcome to help with the build-up of the Exhibition. If desired by the organizer
a ceremonially opening (vernissage) is possible.
- For the Easter Postcard Exhibition Mr. Franz Salzmann will come to you with
the Easter Postcards in his bag for some days.
- The travelling costs will be paid from the prize money, which he got for an
award called "Seniorenclubpreis" in 2001. It would be nice if the organizer or
the town could provide a guest- or hotel room for free (which was the case
during most of the past exhibitions) but that is not a condition for organizing